The Chinese Education Connection (CEC) can place teachers from China and Taiwan into U.S. schools. With the teacher shortage in the United States many districts have begun to hire educators from overseas. Our teachers can not only teach Mandarin, but are also fluent in English which enables them to teach in other fields, including math, science, music, art, physical education.
The Chinese Education Connection can obtain J-1 visiting teacher visas any of these subjects. This visa is good for up to five years. Teachers selected are paid in accordance with each district’s salary schedule, and they also enjoy medical and other insurance benefits.
The Chinese Education Connection values its reputation as a company with integrity. Teachers we place are trained in American educational practices and are carefully monitored to make sure they are adjusting to the change in culture and that they are conscientious in providing quality instruction to their students. Completion of CEC training is one of the prerequisites.
Qualifications (set by the U.S. government):
• Meet the qualifications for teaching in primary or secondary schools in China
• Have a minimum of two years of teaching or related professional experience
• Satisfy the standards of the U.S. state in which they will teach
• Be of good reputation and character
• Be seeking to enter the United States for the purpose of full-time teaching at a primary or secondary accredited educational institution in the United States
• Possess fluency in the English language so that they may be clearly understood by students at any level.
Contacts：Mr. Phil Boley, Ms. CiCi Fu
Phone: (317) 493-5735
承办单位：海印国际教育 联系⼈：圣⽼师 王⽼师
联系电话：0988881260 Line: gheebner
Chinese Education Connection LLC • 3707 Woodview Trace, Indianapolis, IN 46268 • 317-493-5735